Tights- That Combination Of Comfort And Style
Tights are one of the most comfortable pair of bottoms that you can have on, especially in winter. And they are versatile. From kurtas to T-shirts to feminine tops, there is a range of things that you can wear with them. If you were of the opinion that these are a boring pair of bottoms, then let me tell you that you are wrong, as there is a range of ways in which you can have fun and look stylish in a pair. The following are a few that you may want to try.
1. With Boots- Try this out on a winter day. Pair these pants with a jacket and boots before you head out of the house. You can even have a scarf wrapped around your neck.
2. With A Long Cardigan- Cardigans also give you a range of styles that you can try out. Wearing them with tights and a small T-shirt is one of them.
3. A Long T-shirt - This is more of a casual look and can be very comfortable. Wear a long and loose T-shirt with comfortable sandals to look stylish on a casual outing.
4. With Sneakers- Comfortable sneakers and a well fitting and stylish T-shirt is another option you have if you want a neat yet casual look.
Wearing Them When Exercising
The following are two reasons why this is the best thing you can wear while exercising.
1. Warmth- They keep you warm, which makes them very comfortable in the cold winter months of December and January.
2. Protection- As your legs are covered, unlike when you run in a pair of shorts, you have lesser chances of getting bruised in case you trip and fall.
They Are Not The Same As Leggings
Most girls confuse tights and leggings to be the same, so let’s get rid of the confusion now. The following are what make the former different from the latter.
1. Leggings are designed to fit the legs while tights are meant to be tight like the very name suggests.
2. Leggings are usually designed in a range of prints and patterns. Tights, on the other hand, are usually plain, with a lot of them in fabrics that are transparent.
3. While leggings are mostly worn with tops and tunics, tights on the other hand, are usually worn under dresses and skirts.
4. Leggings can even be paired with formal outfits, like an elegant kurta, while tights are only worn as casuals, most of the time when exercising.
Brands like Rham, Harsha and Max have a range of them online that you can have fun browsing through to find the ones that suit you best. All you have to do is click on the ones of your choice to find them at your doorstep in a few days.