Word Smart II : How to Build a More Powerful Vocabulary (English, Paperback, PRINCETON REVIEW)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- ISBN: 9780375765766, 037576576X
- Edition: 3rd Edition, 2006
- Pages: 377
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
- The word "noisome" has nothing whatsoever to do with noise?
- "Ordinance" and "ordnance" have two distinct meanings?
- An "errant" fool is a fool who is lost, while an "arrant" fool is one whose foolishness is obvious?
If any of these facts caught you by surprise, then you need Word Smart II. More than one million people improved their vocabulary with the original Word Smart, but an educated and powerful vocabulary doesn't stop growing with one book! All of the 1,455 words featured in Word Smart II belong in an impressive vocabulary. Learning and using these words effectively can help you get better grades, score higher on tests, and communicate more confidently at work.
About The Author
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
- Princeton Review
- Publication Year
- 2006 August
- PRINCETON REVIEW
- 417.68 g