The C Programming Language (Ansi C Version) 2nd Edition (English, Paperback, Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie)
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Phi Learning
- ISBN: 9788120305960, 8120305965
- Edition: 2nd Edition, 1988
- Pages: 284
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
The C Programming Language (Ansi C Version) 2 Edition authored by Ritchie Dennis M and Kernighan Brian W is a comprehensive book for those who study Computer Concepts and C Programming, Computer Programming, Programming Methodology and Data Structures. It has all the content required that helps in making a clear understanding of C Programming concepts. This book is quintessential for candidates studying C Programming.
Ritchie Dennis M and Kernighan Brian W
Ritchie Dennis M was a Computer Engineer who co-founded the C Programming language. He has also authored the book Unix Programmer’s Manual (1971).
Ritchie Dennis M got his PhD from Harvard. He has won the Turing Award and the National Medal of Technology.
Kernighan Brian W
Kernighan Brian W was a computer scientist with Bell Labs. He co-founded the C Programming language.
He got his PhD in Electrical Engineering from Princeton University.
- Publication Year
- Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie
- Mechanical Engineering, B.Sc(Computer Science), Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.Sc(Mathematics), B.Sc(Physics), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Computer Concepts and C Programming, Computer Programming, Programming Methodology and Data Structures
- 2nd Semester, 3rd Semester