1. Based on the New pattern prescribed by CBSE on 9th October 2020
2. Prepared According to reduced syllabus
3. Qualifying Round at beginning to brush up the concepts
4. The book is divided into Stages; I, II, III, for logical and stepwise practice
5. Fully solved latest CBSE Sample Paper and 2020 Paper for revision
6. A separate paper to track your progress ONE DAY BEFORE EXAM.
This year has been a testing time for each of us, with school closure since March students are continued to be in their homes. Now more than ever Sample paper becomes of paramount importance for better preparation of subjects with the recent changes directed by the board.
The all new edition of i Succeed of 15 sample question papers series is prepared for classes 9-12 as per CBSE latest reduced syllabus issued on 9th October 2020. It helps in realizing the weak points, silly mistakes and focuses on enhancing the preparation for the exam.
“i succeed 15 Sample Question Papers Mathematics for class 10” is prepared exactly on the lines of the assigned syllabus. The Fast Track Revision is given right in the beginning of the book to brush up the concepts. The entire books provides practice material into stages; I, II, III for step by step upgradation. Where Stage I consists of 5 Sample Question Papers with their solutions, Stage II is only provided with their answers and Lastly Stage III has all unsolved Question papers. A separate practice paper is given ‘One Day Before Exam’ to polish concepts. Fully Solved Latest CBSE Sample Paper & 2020 Paper and Online support is given for unsolved papers provided in Stage III.
Qualifying Round, Stage I: Question- Answer (1-5), Stage II: Question-Answers (6-10), Stage III: Unsolved Papers (11-15), Solutions to Qualifying Round, CBSE Examination paper 2020, Latest CBSE Sample Paper, One Day Before Exam.