Objective English 4th Edition (English, Paperback, Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe)
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN: 9788131761816, 8131761819
- Edition: 4th, 2011
- Pages: 720
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
Objective English is a comprehensive test-preparation tool that helps the learner methodically improve their skills for various competitive examinations. This book assists students in recognizing their weaknesses and eliminating them. Objective English also highlights learners strengths in the process. This book activates, stimulates, and accelerates learning, while familiarizing the reader with current trends in questions.
This carefully structured and easy-to-read course explains the basic rules of English, and prepares students with the help of near-original test papers of recent examinations conducted by various bodies such as the UPSC, SSC, Banking Services, Railways Recruitment Boards, private corporate organizations, and central and state recruitment bodies. It is also an indispensable aid for preparing for the CSAT, CDS, NDA, MBA, MCA, BCA, hotel management, law and NIFT/NID entrance examinations.
- New examples and problem sets
- A section on building blocks that provides various rules of English grammar and word lists
- Over 8,000 multiple-choice questions for practice
- Scientifically designed and time-bound exercises called Speed Maximizer Sector (SMSs) to boost preparation levels
- Vocabulary and English-usage tests, reading comprehension tests and composite tests
- More than 50 solved full-length test papers
- 'MCQ Bin' offering a wide range of questions
- 30 original papers to familiarize the aspirants with various examination patterns
- Publication Year
- Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
- Computer Science Engineering
- 5th Semester