Section ��_ I (Logical Reasoning) :Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Section ��_ II (Mathematical Reasoning) : Rational Numbers, Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Exponents and Powers, Comparing Quantities, Algebraic Expressions and Identities, Linear Equations in One Variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals, Constructions, Mensuration, Visualising Solid Shapes, Data Handling, Direct and Inverse Variations, Factorisation, Introduction to Graphs, Playing with Numbers.
Section ��_ III (Everyday Mathematics) :The Syllabus of this section will be based on the syllabus of Mathematical Reasoning.
Section ��_ IV (Achievers Section) :Syllabus as per Section II.
+ Mock Test Paper for IMO Class 8
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details
6. Random questions in a test every time you practice!
7. Exam Details (Syllabus /Pattern)
8. All About This Exam
9. Examination Tips
10. Study Notes
11. Previous Year Papers
12. IQ Test
13. Exam Calendar
14. Career Guidance
15. Motivational / Success Stories
16. Fun Zone
17. Other Products