Section ��_ I (Logical Reasoning) : Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Section ��_ II (Mathematical Reasoning): Number Systems, Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction to Euclid��_s Geometry, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Constructions, Heron��_s Formula, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics, Probability.
Section ��_ III (Everyday Mathematics) : The syllabus of this section will be based on the syllabus of Mathematical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
+ Mock Test Paper for IMO Class 9
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details
6. Random questions in a test every time you practice!
7. Exam Details (Syllabus /Pattern)
8. All About This Exam
9. Examination Tips
10. Study Notes
11. Previous Year Papers
12. IQ Test
13. Exam Calendar
14. Career Guidance
15. Motivational / Success Stories
16. Fun Zone
17. Other Products