Section ��_ I (Mental Ability) : Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry, Some Applications of Trigonometry, Circles, Constructions, Areas Related to Circles, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics,Probability.
Section ��_ II (Logical and Analytical Reasoning) : Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Section ��_ III (Computers and IT) :Basics of IT, Operating System, Word Processing Tool, Networking, Multimedia, MS-PowerPoint, HTML, Internet, MS-Excel, Hardware, Software, Input & Output Devices, Memory & Storage Devices, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details
6. Random questions in a test every time you practice!
7. Exam Details (Syllabus /Pattern)
8. All About This Exam
9. Examination Tips
10. Study Notes
11. Previous Year Papers
12. IQ Test
13. Exam Calendar
14. Career Guidance
15. Motivational / Success Stories
16. Fun Zone
17. Other Products