Section ��� I (Mental Ability): Numerals and Number Names (4 digit Numbers), Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, Multiplication, Division, Time, Temperature, Straight and Curved Lines, Calendar, Measurement of Length, Weight and Capacity, Geometrical Shapes, Money.
Section ��� II (Logical and Analytical Reasoning) : Problems Based on Figures, Odd One Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures.
Section ��� III (Computers and IT) : Fundamentals of Computer, General Information about Computers, Storage Devices, Parts of Computer, Uses of Computer, Input and Output Devices, Introduction to Internet, MS-Paint, Introduction to MS-Word, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details.
6. Fun games for brain exercise
7. Previous year papers in PDF format also, for print out facility!
8. Random questions in a test every time you practice!