Section ��_ I (Mental Ability): Numerals and Number Names (4 digit Numbers), Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, Multiplication, Division, Time, Temperature, Straight and Curved Lines, Calendar, Measurement of Length, Weight and Capacity, Geometrical Shapes, Money.
Section ��_ II (Logical and Analytical Reasoning) : Problems Based on Figures, Odd One Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures.
Section ��_ III (Computers and IT) : Fundamentals of Computer, General Information about Computers, Storage Devices, Parts of Computer, Uses of Computer, Input and Output Devices, Introduction to Internet, MS-Paint, Introduction to MS-Word, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details
6. Random questions in a test every time you practice!
7. Exam Details (Syllabus /Pattern)
8. All About This Exam
9. Examination Tips
10. Study Notes
11. Previous Year Papers
12. IQ Test
13. Exam Calendar
14. Career Guidance
15. Motivational / Success Stories
16. Fun Zone
17. Other Products