Section ��_ I (Mental Ability) : Knowing our Numbers, Whole Numbers, Playing with Numbers, Basic Geometrical Ideas, Understanding Elementary Shapes, Integers, Fractions, Decimals, Data Handling, Mensuration, Algebra, Ratio and Proportion, Symmetry, Practical Geometry.
Section ��_ II (Logical and Analytical Reasoning) : Problems Based on Figures, Odd One Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures.
Section ��_ III (Computers and IT) :History and Generation of Computers, Types of Computers, MS-Windows, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Internet & E-mail, Introduction to QBasic, Hardware, Software, Input & Output Devices, Memory & Storage Devices, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details
6. Random questions in a test every time you practice!
7. Exam Details (Syllabus /Pattern)
8. All About This Exam
9. Examination Tips
10. Study Notes
11. Previous Year Papers
12. IQ Test
13. Exam Calendar
14. Career Guidance
15. Motivational / Success Stories
16. Fun Zone
17. Other Products