Section – I (Logical Reasoning) : Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.Section – II (Mathematical Reasoning): Number Systems, Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Constructions, Heron’s Formula, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics, Probability.Section – III (Everyday Mathematics) : The syllabus of this section will be based on the syllabus of Mathematical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.Section – IV (Achievers Section) : Syllabus as per Section II.
+ Mock Test Paper for IMO Class 9
+ Previous year papers
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details.
6. Fun games for brain exercise
7. Previous year papers in PDF format also, for print out facility!
8. Random questions in a test every time you practice!
COD Facility |Assured Results! | Quality Assurance