Section I (Mental Ability) : Number and Numeration (5 digit numbers), Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Geometrical Shapes, Measurement of Time, Measurement of Length, Mass, Perimeter and Capacity, Money, Fractions, Pictorial Representation of Data, Roman Numerals, Numbers upto one Lakh, Multiples and Factors.
Section II (Logical and Analytical Reasoning) : Problems Based on Figures, Odd One Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures.
Section III (Computers and IT) : About Computers (General Information), Evolution of Computers, Parts of Computer, Input and Output Devices, Hardware, Software, MS-Word, Using Windows, Introduction to Internet and Its Uses, Computer Networks, MS-Paint, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details
6. Random questions in a test every time you practice!
7. Exam Details (Syllabus /Pattern)
8. All About This Exam
9. Examination Tips
10. Study Notes
11. Previous Year Papers
12. IQ Test
13. Exam Calendar
14. Career Guidance
15. Motivational / Success Stories
16. Fun Zone
17. Other Products