Section I (Mental Ability) : Regional and Roman Numerals, Numbers up to one Lakh, Multiples and Factors, Fractions and Decimals, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Estimation, Geometrical Shapes, Measurement, Time, Money, Perimeter, Area, Angles, Pictorial Representation of Data, Prime and Composite Numbers, HCF and LCM.
Section II (Logical and Analytical Reasoning) : Problems Based on Figures, Odd One Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures.
Section III (Computers and IT) : Input and Output Devices, Hardware, Software, Storage Devices, Memory Primary & Secondary Memory, MS-Paint, MS-Word, Introduction to MS-PowerPoint, Introduction to Multimedia, Internet, Computer Networks, Using Windows, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details.
6. Fun games for brain exercise
7. Previous year papers in PDF format also, for print out facility!
8. Random questions in a test every time you practice!